Online Physiotherapy That Delivers Real Results
The Same Professional Advice You Expect In-Clinic, Only Online.
Maximum Physiotherapy’s Online Physiotherapy, also called Telerehab or virtual physiotherapy, is an online rehab or therapy session where you and your physiotherapist communicate over a secured, live video chat like Skype or Facetime.
It is a convenient method to use with clients when an in-person visit is not possible, such as having to respect physical distancing with today’s current issues.
Maximum Physiotherapy’s video visits are done from the comfort and safety of your own home. We use a secure, private, and safe and secure video conference platform where our experienced physiotherapists can provide you personalized in-home care.
Our focus is to get our clients back to what moves them, and our treatment style is already well suited for online therapy.
Is Your Data Safe & Private During a Session?
Absolutely! As mentioned above, weuse a secured platform that is safe and secure and designed for health care providers to ensure everything is private and secure.
Safe and secure technology adds an extra layer of security to protect you and your information.
There is a lot of concern out there about personal privacy in the digital world. Rest assured, Maximum Physiotherapy takes this very seriously and will only use technology that meets the highest standards for your protection.
What Will Your Physiotherapist Do During a Video Session?
Your registered physiotherapists will:
- check in with you
- discuss your goals, issues, symptoms and reasons for seeking treatment
- guide you through an assessment to see how you are moving
- provide a detailed care plan you can administer at home
- provide tips and guidance on posture, movement, function at home
- demonstrate and prescribe personalized exercise program for your particular issue
- modify and correct exercises
- email you exercises with pictures and description
- teach others to help administer certain techniques to enhance your results
- be there at every step of the process
How do You arrange an online physiotherapy session?
It’s easy. Either call us at 705-444-3600 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Talk to a therapist for free. Find out if and how online physiotherapy can help you before your assessment. Let’s make sure it’s a perfect fit for you.
We then book you in for a 30 min session, or 45 min for a new issue.
We then follow up with an email from “Embodia” (the video conferencing company we are aligned with).
What do You Need To Make Telerehab Work?
Not much at all really. You’ll need:
- A device that provides audio and video: a computer with a video camera or a smart phone or a tablet
- A safe, clear area of your house that has good internet
- Any exercise equipment you have like theraband, foam rollers, exercise ball (but not necessary to get good results).
- Athletic or comfy/stretchy clothes, running shoes
How Do You Pay?
Our rates are very affordable and we can direct bill many extended insurance plans, motor vehicle insurance and WSIB. Alternatively, you can pay by e-transfer or calling us with your credit card information. Receipts can be emailed to you. We make it really convenient, because who wants any more stress!
We do ask that you ensure that Maximum has your updated emergency contact info if we needed to call someone to help you during a telerehab session.