Join Our Team
Live Work and Play!!
Who wouldn’t want to join an energetic team located on the shores of Georgian Bay – a waterfront that provides endless opportunities for boating, hiking, recreation activities and much more!
Get on board! You can walk or bike to work, get/stay fit, and raise an active family in one of Ontario’s fastest growing communities.
Maximum Physiotherapy is looking for a full-time physiotherapist to join our team. We are a sophisticated and evidence-based clinic specializing in all areas of musculoskeletal care in Collingwood, ON. We use an integrated and coordinated approach to manage our clients.
We offer our Physiotherapists:
- $3000 signing bonus.
- Paid onboarding and training
- Option to progress from hourly compensation to fee-split (%) as caseload grows.
- Commitment to mentorship: weekly paid clinical team brainstorm sessions
- Physiotherapy mentors to practice clinical skills
- Company sponsored monthly luncheons with guests from our local health care community
- Education allowance and support for professional growth.
- Career progression options: diversify clinical work and learn about the business
- Health benefits.
- Regular support in building and maintaining full caseload.
- Amazing clinic culture that creates a fun and engaging work environment
- Established telerehab system in place
- Management of reception, appointments, invoicing and billing
- Full time physiotherapy assistant option
- EMR for charting and client education.
- Private rooms for assessment.
- Open gym space with state of the art equipment.
Contact me if you share our CORE VALUES:
- Provide respect, understanding and support to clients, families and our local community.
- Are self-motivated, performance-driven professional.
- Have a strong focus on the client experience.
- Encourage activity and exercise to clients and team members.
- Use current evidence to guide assessment and treatment.
- Possess a strong desire to improve clinical skills and outcomes.
- Registered member (in good standing) with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- New grads are welcome!
Clinical skills in the following areas are an asset:
Acupuncture and/or dry needling, and telerehab
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org