Join Our Team
Live Work and Play!!
Who wouldn’t want to join an energetic team located on the shores of Georgian Bay – a waterfront that provides endless opportunities for boating, hiking, recreation activities and much more!
Get on board! You can walk or bike to work, get/stay fit, and raise an active family in one of Ontario’s fastest growing communities.
Maximum Physiotherapy is looking for a full-time physiotherapist to join our team. We are a sophisticated and evidence-based clinic specializing in all areas of musculoskeletal care in Collingwood, ON. We use an integrated and coordinated approach to manage our clients.
We offer our Physiotherapists:
- $3000 signing bonus.
- Paid onboarding and training
- Option to progress from hourly compensation to fee-split (%) as caseload grows.
- Commitment to mentorship: weekly paid clinical team brainstorm sessions
- Physiotherapy mentors to practice clinical skills
- Company sponsored monthly luncheons with guests from our local health care community
- Education allowance and support for professional growth.
- Career progression options: diversify clinical work and learn about the business
- Health benefits.
- Regular support in building and maintaining full caseload.
- Amazing clinic culture that creates a fun and engaging work environment
- Established telerehab system in place
- Management of reception, appointments, invoicing and billing
- Full time physiotherapy assistant option
- EMR for charting and client education.
- Private rooms for assessment.
- Open gym space with state of the art equipment.
We believe in MENTORSHIP! Whether you are a new grad or a seasoned clinician, we want all of our physios to achieve their professional goals. We support certification and (new) programs that can better serve our community and add new skills to your clinical tool-kit. We endorse a strong mentorship culture that facilitates student placements, learning, teaching, collaboration, and innovation. As clinicians our learning never ends.
Contact me if you share our CORE VALUES:
- Provide respect, understanding and support to clients, families and our local community.
- Are self-motivated, performance-driven professional.
- Have a strong focus on the client experience.
- Encourage activity and exercise to clients and team members.
- Use current evidence to guide assessment and treatment.
- Possess a strong desire to improve clinical skills and outcomes.
- Registered member (in good standing) with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- New grads are welcome!
Clinical skills in the following areas are an asset:
Acupuncture and/or dry needling, and telerehab
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org